I suppose it doesn't matter if I tell you. I used to be a slave. I saw a Slaver on this ship, his name is Sister. I'm afraid he's after me.”
Quiet and guarded, 30-year-old Mei doesn't like to talk. Mei was a slave owned by Allistair Tenpenny, but she recently escaped and is in hiding. Harkness knows her story and has promised her she's safe while she's in town. She's a good source of information about slavers and was once held at Paradise Falls. Mei Wong suspects that Sister is a slaver but can't prove it. She is terrified of him. Fortunately for her, he does not recognize her at all.
She was born in 2247. She lives in the common room of Rivet City and can usually be found there or in the Rivet City market. Mei can sometimes be found outside, wandering the flight deck, near James Hargrave and C.J. Young's baseball field.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Slave Hunt: speaking with her starts the unmarked quest.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- If the Lone Wanderer offers to help her protect herself, they will give her 25 caps to buy a gun from Flak 'N Shrapnel's, resulting in a gain of Karma.
- If the Lone Wanderer informs Sister that she is an escaped slave, she will commit suicide resulting in a loss of Karma.
- If Sister has been killed, she will say, "I heard that Sister is dead, thank God."
*The gun will appear only if you choose to provide her with 25 caps to buy a weapon from Flak 'N Shrapnel's.
- "Stay away from me. What do you want? Are you one of them?"
- "I...I am at your mercy."
- "I suppose it doesn't matter if I tell you. I used to be a slave. I saw a Slaver on this ship, his name is Sister. I'm afraid he's after me."
Mei Wong appears only in Fallout 3.