What are we doing here? We're not going to find a doctor on call at this hour, trust me.
”— Dean Domino
The Medical District is a location in the Sierra Madre found in the add-on Dead Money.
The Medical District is an area in the western part of the Villa. It contains numerous traps and ghost people.
Traps & speaker locationsEdit
The Medical District has several speakers that cause the player character's collar to beep, and eventually explode, if one does not retreat from the speaker's vicinity.
- The first such speaker is straight ahead from the entrance, just past the first archway. There is a graffiti warning painted on the wall below it.
- The second speaker is north of the second courtyard, through the archway with "Boom" painted on it in red. It is high on the wall above the arch.
- A third speaker is most noticeably found by exiting the Villa Clinic on the second floor. The speaker is across the courtyard, on the wall near the damaged building entrance.
It contains the Villa Clinic, clearly marked by a neon sign.
- Lover's mark stash - west-side of the Medical District
- Dean's Secret Stash - one is located in the north part of the map, on a roof; another one is in the Villa Clinic ground floor.
- 6 of Diamonds - Sierra Madre - facing Villa Clinic entrance, turn right and enter the building. Up the stairs and to your left, card is on the shelf.
- King of Clubs - Sierra Madre - from the room with 6 of Diamonds card, go through a hole in the wall, across the arch and through another hole, card is on your right, on a table.
- 7 of Clubs - Sierra Madre - in the gift shop, entered from the courtyard behind the Villa Clinic or the Medical District rooftops, on the chair.
- Vending machine code - "Return outfit item" - facing Villa Clinic entrance, turn right and enter the building. It is on a shelf to the right.
- 9 of Diamonds - Sierra Madre - enter door in the northeast area of the map with cloud, run upstairs and out the doorway (you also exit the cloud). Card is on the table of the next room.
The Medical District appears only in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on, Dead Money.