| ||For an overview of clipboards in all games, see Clipboard.|
The clipboard is a stationary item used for note taking. The Pip-Boy 3000A categorizes the clipboard as miscellaneous junk. A clipboard is a wooden board with a metal spring clip for holding sheets of papers. Clipboards have various uses. These uses include Rock-It Launcher ammunition, the recording of earnings earnings clipboard, the tracking of financial systems (i.e. accounting) finance clipboard, and charting the progress of a patient medical clipboard. Some clipboards have no specific use (clipboard). Clipboards are used in the Vault-Tec Vaults. With upgrades to the Book Chute in Old World Blues, clipboards (all types) can be turned into duct tapes and scrap metals.
- Vault 101
- All three variants can commonly be found in various commercial and industrial buildings across the Capital Wasteland.
- Randomly found in containers, such as desks and metal boxes
- 28 in Tenpenny Tower
- 11 in Vault 106's living quarters
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- It can be found pretty much in every commercial building or inside casinos offices or suites.
- 25 clipboards can be found inside the Camp Forlorn Hope command center (must be stolen).
- 7 earnings clipboards in the Aerotech suite 200 and 4 in the Aerotech suite 300
- 6 earnings clipboards in the H&H Tools Factory
- Lonesome Road (add-on) Up to six may spawn in the filing cabinets of the destroyed building in the area where Bonesaw is found.
- 2 can be found in the shack at Southern Nevada Wind Farm
- 2 inside Harper's shack