The essence of champions flows through your veins. When you cannibalize corpses you temporarily gain Caesar's intelligence, Mr. House's luck, The King's charisma, and President Kimball's strength.”— Fallout: New Vegas description
Meat of Champions is a special perk in Fallout: New Vegas. You can obtain it by eating the corpses of Caesar, Mr. House, The King, and President Kimball, which is only possible if you have the Cannibal perk.
Having the Cannibal perk and eating the corpses of Caesar, Mr. House, The King and President Kimball.
- The easiest way to obtain this perk is to side with the Caesar's Legion because you kill President Kimball and Mr. House through quests. Additionally, when doing the quest Et Tumor, Brute?, you have the opportunity to kill Caesar and keep the guards friendly through a Speech or Medicine check.
- President Kimball can be difficult to access, and only late in the game, making this perk less valuable.
- Does not affect human remains.
Behind the Scenes
- It's also rather appropriate that Caesar, Mr. House, President Kimball and The King are the four kings from the card deck included in the collectors edition of Fallout: New Vegas.
- Jason Bergman created the perk Meat of Champions.
- This may be a reference to Kurt Vonnegut Jr.'s novel Breakfast of Champions