McClure and the First Citizen have butted heads several times, in fact.”— Parlor Room bartender
McClure and Lynette often oppose each other, as McClure is more rational and less ideological than the First Citizen. Around 2241, some Citizens have petitioned McClure and the council to override some of the First Citizen's decisions, which created quite a stir.
In the elections that occurred after the destruction of the remnants of the United States government, Senior Council Member McClure was appointed First Citizen. Under his rule Vault City joined the NCR.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Solve the Gecko powerplant problem: McClure will say it's wise to repair the plant instead of killing all the inhabitants of Gecko.
- Optimize the powerplant: After talking to Festus and receiving the optimization disk, the Chosen One will have to go to McClure and gain access to the Level 3 vault computer.
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- "I'm not unsympathetic to the plight of the ghouls. They have certainly suffered enough..."
- "I think that McClure is the only Council member in Vault City with enough brains to be able to see past his prejudices." - Brain
- "From what I hear, he's the only one there that'd bend an ear about anything but Vault City's precious citizens." - Festus
- "McClure and the First Citizen have butted heads several times, in fact." - Parlor Room bartender
McClure appears only in Fallout 2.
- ↑ Fallout Bible 0