Mayor MacCready's outfit
They can only be obtained by using console commands as MacCready cannot be pickpocketed nor damaged, much less killed (unless mods are involved).
- In third person while the player is wearing the outfit, it will show the sleeves clipping through the chest.
- The sleeves will cover up the bottom portion of the Pip-Boy 3000, forcing the player to take off the outfit to see the rest of the Pip-Boy.
- It is possible to wear the helmet.
- It is possible to obtain the helmet via console commands in Fallout: New Vegas, resulting in a huge helmet. MacCready's outfit just takes the image of a standard Vault 101 jumpsuit, however.
- There is no female version of the outfit; trying to equip a female with it results in her wearing a Vault 101 jumpsuit.