Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Maxus was going to be one of the four playable characters in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
He never liked the quiet life. When he was a teenager, he ran into a Brotherhood of Steel Paladin, who convinced him to join the Brotherhood. While Maxus doesn't like Small Guns too much, the large guns in the BoS arsenal impressed him. He is the only link to Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, as his father is Cyrus, one of the playable characters in the first game.
Similar to Cyrus, except a bit smaller, he wears jeans and a simple T-shirt.
Maxus can use Big Guns, but cannot use Dual Weapons (despite him being shown with them in official artwork). He also has a disadvantage with Small Guns. He gets a good opening advantage to Melee Weapons. Cannot set traps.
- 1-2-3 Combo: Adds the ability to do a third attack on melee weapons.
- Melee Charge: The ability to charge up melee weapons.
- Flaming Fist of Death: Maxus' weapon disappears, and he charges up. The he does a five-hit combo on the creature in front of him. Long charge up time.
Maxus was going to appear in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 9
- ↑ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 17