Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You are able to optimize your Pip-Boy's V.A.T.S. logic, reducing all AP costs by 10 percent. Note that this perk applies across all weapons, but will also stack with weapon-centric V.A.T.S. perks, like Plasma Spaz or Beautiful Beatdown.
- In addition to saving Action Points each shot fired during a V.A.T.S. session, it has the added benefit of making AP regenerate more effectively (each AP regenerated is worth more). A character will take 16.66 seconds to recover their AP bar to full regardless of their AP total, unless their AP is modified by perks. AP gained through perks do not count towards regeneration rate. Because of this, repeatedly using V.A.T.S. mode in combat will allow you to land more shots than normally possible with Action Boy/Girl in a given period of time. Math Wrath also synergizes well with Grim Reaper's Sprint, as you are able to use each 20 AP bonus more efficiently. Whether this is relevant depends entirely on your character build and play strategy.
- It has the advantage of being open to the player at level 10, where Action Boy/Girl cannot be taken until level 16, and the two perks complement each other very well for a V.A.T.S.-oriented character.
- In Dead Money there is a unique dialogue option with Christine in which the player says, "Well, at least you still can do math."
- In Old World Blues a special dialogue choice is presented when talking with Dr. 0 about his name, during the quest What's In A Name?
- This perk is equivalent to the perk Bonus Rate of Fire from Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics: Brotherhood of Steel.