The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Plenty of teddy bears in different positions when entering the tunnel from Mass Pike Tunnel West.
- Det. Perry's holotape and Mass. Pike tunnel password - In the storage room, next to a sitting skeleton.
- Sgt. Reise's holotape - Also in the storage room.
- Taboo Tattoos issue #1 - On the floor in a room near the entrance from the Boston Police rationing site.
- Fusion core - In a generator near the entrance from the Boston Police rationing site.
- Mini nuke - In an irradiated room. It's in the hole in the wall on the eastern side of the room.
- Nuka Cola Quantum - two at the top of the ladders south of the the Mass Pike Tunnel West entrance.
- Vault-Tec lunchbox - Under a bench with 4 teddy bears near the entrance from Mass Pike Tunnel West.
- Cleansing the Commonwealth - This is one of the locations Knight Rhys will ask to cleanse of its inhabitants.
- Diamond City's Most Wanted - This is one of the locations to be cleared for the Diamond City bounty-board.
- Ghoul Problem - This is one of the locations to be cleared for the Minutemen.
- Quartermastery - This is one of the locations Scribe Haylen will ask you to retrieve technology.
The Mass Pike Tunnel only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
This location's real world counterpart, the Ted Williams Tunnel, carries the Massachusetts Turnpike (Interstate 90) and connects the neighborhood of South Boston with Logan International Airport.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.