Fallout 3 locations project
The Mason District mainly consists of a large flooded park surrounded by buildings, with a metro entrance to the south and north. Hubris Comics is at the northwest. In the flooded park, right outside Hubris Comics, are some super mutants with a captive.
Mason District can be reached through three underground tunnels:
- Falls Church/Mason Dst Metro from Falls Church.
- Through the Flooded Metro from the vicinity of Arlington Library. This is not recommended, unless you feel like fighting many mirelurks in an underground radioactive maze.
- Taking the Hubris Comics utility tunnel from the vicinity of Wilhelm's Wharf near Grayditch and Super-Duper Mart.
- A Dean's Electronics in the Pulowski Preservation shelter just outside Hubris Comics.
- A Guns and Bullets at the sniper's nest on the second floor of a building that overlooks the park (SW corner).
- There is a sniper's nest that overlooks the park, in which the skeleton of a long deceased sniper can be found on the ground, the rifle near its body, with the chair it was sitting on lying on the ground. The corner apartment at the intersection of Jarndyce Way and Dexter Ave contains the nest on the second level.
Mason District appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Mason District is an actual location in nearby Fairfax County Virginia, and it even has a park complete with a playground.