| ||For other characters in the Fallout universe named Mason, see Mason.|
The key to sitting on top is following the rules when you have to, and breaking them when you can get away with it.”
Mason is the current "Alpha" of the Pack in Nuka-World. He is the strongest and most dominant raider in the Pack. Like the rest of the Pack, he is very animalistic and wears very bright clothing and paint. It is revealed by other Pack members that he "tarred and feathered" the previous Alphas.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Mason can be persuaded into giving the player more info on Porter Gage and Colter, through a difficult (red) speech check.
- Using dialogue options to intimidate Mason results in him giving the player a pack-colored legendary handmade rifle named The Problem Solver.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Pack left bracer
Pack right bracer
Yao-guai finger necklace
- "You ain't so bad. I was going to have you killed, but I changed my mind. You can thank me some other time."
- "Ain't no two things in this world that's truly equal boss. Everything has its place."
- "Some said you couldn't do it. I had those assholes shot. No really."
- "You might be overboss, for now, but I'm the boss of the Pack, and it's going to stay that way. Long as you don't go forgetting that, we're going to be fine."
- "The Pack are the meanest sons of bitches you'll ever meet. We do whatever it takes, and we're fiercely loyal."