| ||This is the transcript of a dialogue or message file, a file which contains the dialogue of a non-player character in a given game or ingame messages related to scripts and items.|
| ||This is a transcript for dialogue with Mary, child rescuing the Initiate in the Secret Vault garden..|
Hey! Hey, mister! Oh my god! Are you... are you okay?
- Who... who are you?
- Leave me alone, stupid bitch. I'm busy dying...
Hey! Wake up, lady! Your arm... are you all right?
- Where the hell did you come from?
- Do I look all right to you, dumb ass?
You don't look so good... But I bet my friends can fix you up. Come on! I'll take you to the Garden - just follow me.
- Your friends? Garden? What the hell are you talking about?
- Sounds... good... to me...
No time to talk. You're bleeding bad, and the bugs... they can smell it. Here, here's a stimpak. We have to go... now.
- Go? Where... ?
- All right. Lead on.
Hey there! You look much better... not so lopsided anymore.
- Thanks for bringing me here. Who are you, anyway?
- I feel better. This garden is very peaceful...
- What were you doing in those ruins where you found me?
- Actually, I gotta run. See 'ya around, kiddo.
What do you need?
- Tell me about yourself...
- What is this place? Some kind of Garden?
- Tell me more about the ruins, where you found me.
- Nothing. Bye.
Me? Oh! I'm Mary. I've lived my whole life in the Vault. It used to be pretty cool living down here... until the fight. Now we're stuck in this crappy Garden. BORING.
- Maybe you can overcome your boredom by answering some questions...
- Tell me more about the Garden...
- Fight? What fight?
- You're right. Why am I talking to you when I could be out doing cool stuff!
Most people call it the Garden, but I call it Snoresville. After the fight, we all came here. Now we're stuck...
- I had some other questions...
- Must've been some fight to trap you here...
- Real interesting, but I gotta run. See 'ya around, kiddo.
I was just a baby when it happened. A bunch of people got into a fight - really bad stuff. Like, explosions and all. That place I found you? That's what's left. The bugs live there now... and the claws...
- Interesting. Let me ask you something else...
- What were you doing there?
- Bugs and... claws?
- Oh, look at the time. Gotta run.
Sometimes I go to the ruins, even though they're loaded with bugs and claws. I was looking for my mom's ring. She... she died in the fight.
- This is awkward. Let's, um, change the subject...
- Hey, it's okay. What was that about some kind of fight?
- Bugs and claws?
- If I find a ring, I'll bring it right to you. I'll be back.
The fight made this big crack in the Vault. Bugs crawled in, and then the claws. You don't want to mess with them. Some of 'em are blind... but you have to be real quiet around 'em.
- I'll remember that. Can I ask you some more questions?
- Interesting... but I gotta get going. Bye.
You found it, my mom's ring! Thank you so much! You're the best!
- Your welcome. I had some questions, though...
- Yeah, I am pretty good. Take it easy, kid.
After Open Auxiliary VentEdit
Hey again! Thanks for opening the vent. Everyone's getting ready to motor, except for Patty, the security officer... She's been acting weird.
- Yeah, we've all got problems. Me for instance, I need information...
- All you people are freaks, if you ask me. Good luck getting out... you'll need it.