| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Martin may refer to:
- Martin (Fallout 2) - servant in Vault City.
- Martin (Fallout Tactics) - Brotherhood of Steel recruit in Fallout Tactics
- Martin Frobisher - spokesman for Vault 13 in Fallout 2.
- Martin J. Roach - a pre-War contractor of The Bysshe Company in the Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout.
- Martin Addie - private first class who fought, and died, during the First Battle of Hoover Dam in Fallout: New Vegas
- Martin Neimeyer - senior engineer at the REPCONN test site, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Martin Retslaf - head of the Hopeville Missile Base in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Lonesome Road.
- Martin T. Harris - employee of National Electric in Fallout: New Vegas.
Martin may also refer to:
- Angelia Martin - resident of Vault 87, who died during the FEV experiments conducted in the Vault.
- Bill Martin - a custodian at the REPCONN test site, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Real-life person
- Dean Martin - an american singer, film actor, and comedian.