| ||This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, please change the link to point directly to the intended page.|
Martin may refer to:
- Martin (Fallout 2), a servant in Vault City.
- Martin (Fallout Tactics), a Brotherhood of Steel recruit in Fallout Tactics.
- Martin Frobisher, spokesman for Vault 13 in Fallout 2.
- Martin J. Roach, a pre-War contractor of The Bysshe Company in the Fallout 3 add-on Point Lookout.
- Martin Addie, a private first class who fought, and died, during the First Battle of Hoover Dam, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Martin Neimeyer, a senior engineer at the REPCONN test site, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Martin Retslaf, head of the Hopeville Missile Base in the Fallout: New Vegas add-on Lonesome Road.
- Martin T. Harris, an employee of National Electric in Fallout: New Vegas.
Martin may also refer to:
- Angelia Martin, a resident of Vault 87, who died during the FEV experiments conducted in the Vault.
- Bill Martin, a custodian at the REPCONN test site, mentioned in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Real-life person
- Dean Martin, an american singer, film actor, and comedian.