| ||For the owner of the Tenpenny Tower Café Beau Monde, see Margaret Primrose.|
If Three Dog were here, he'd say something witty. But he's not. 'Cause somebody killed him. So you get me playing music. Yay.”
Margaret is an engineer and technician who works with Three Dog to keep Galaxy News Radio on the air. If Three-Dog dies, Margaret will replace his spot on the radio as the acting DJ. She is significantly different from Three Dog, as her personality is generally unenthusiastic, unexciting, and blasé. She does not physically appear anywhere in the game, as she is only heard on the radio.
- "If Three Dog were here, he'd say something witty. But he's not. 'Cause somebody killed him. So you get me playing music. Yay."
- "Margaret here bringing you uhh... music. Why just music? Because I'm just a technician, and some asshole murdered our DJ. Hooray."
- "It's me again, Margaret the technician, talking into the microphone and hoping somebody gives a shit! Enjoy the music. "
- "This is Margaret and you're listening to... Oh, the hell with it. Listen to some music and pray we find someone to replace Three Dog!"
- "This is Margaret again, with another funtabulous round of ancient music. Three Dog's dead, and that's all I got! "
Margaret is heard only in Fallout 3.