The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Marcy is first met taking refuge in the Museum of Freedom, Concord, in the company of Preston Garvey and what is left of his crew. Not much else is known about Marcy Long, other than the scant information given by her husband Jun.
At a point prior to the Sole Survivor's journey to Concord Marcy, Jun and their young son, Kyle, were from the town of Quincy. Shortly after the Minutemen showed up to defend the town from the Gunners, Kyle followed the Minutemen around the town idolizing them.
Information found on the computer terminal in their former store in Quincy suggests that Marcy was upset that there were too few Minutemen showing up in Quincy. These fears came true when the Minuteman Clint, betrayed the town and militia to the Gunners.
The town was attacked once again. Most of the Minutemen and citizens there were killed, including Kyle.
As a result of this tragedy Marcy is overcome with grief and comes across as very angry, depressed, and bitter, especially to the Sole Survivor. She does not seem to like contact from anyone and does not trust people easily.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- After being saved she will become a settler in Sanctuary, along with her husband, Jun, Mama Murphy, Preston Garvey and Sturges.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Flannel shirt and jeans|
- If Mama Murphy dies from an overdose, Marcy Long will slip into even greater anguish, and blame the Sole Survivor, and Preston for not stopping them.
- She can sometimes be seen having a conversation with Mama Murphy, in which she will act much less agitated than usual.
- Marcy will act a little less cynical if the settlement's overall happiness is high.
- As of patch 1.7, she is no longer marked as an essential character after completing Sanctuary.
- Upon reaching Sanctuary, Marcy will automatically assign herself as a farmer should there be any form of vegetable plants there, otherwise she'll just wander about until the Sole Survivor assigns her as such. While it's not possible to be able to scrap vegetable plants normally, through the use of the "Scrapall" console command, the player can bypass this limitation.
Marcy Long appears only in Fallout 4.
ps4 xboxone After completing Sanctuary, she is still marked essential.[verified]