Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I present this to you as thanks. Wear this with pride but tell no one where it came from or Oasis may face as yet a greater peril.”
Maple was born in 2252. She usually guards the gate to Oasis and only heads inside the gates to eat meals and sleep, and then returns to her post outside to stay alert and halt any incursions. Branchtender Linden is her guard relief. She is the newest addition to Oasis and is extremely loyal to Tree Father Birch.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Oasis: She is with Tree Father Birch in that she believes that Oasis's growth should be stopped. After you have completed the quest and added Birch's sap to Harold's heart, she will give you Maple's garb.
- You can try to convince her that Oasis is too secluded to be discovered with a Speech check.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Oasis villager robe
Oasis druid hood
|R91 assault rifle
Brass knuckles or
combat knife or
- "I present this to you as thanks. Wear this with pride but tell no one where it came from or Oasis may face as yet a greater peril."
- "And watch as He is prodded and picked apart by those who seek to exploit Him? I will never allow that! He must remain safe and we will be His guardians!"
- "The Ceremony of Purification has begun. Rejoice!"
Branchtender Maple appears only in Fallout 3.
Behind the scenesEdit
Maple is the common name for genus Acer, a type of tree. All of the human residents in Oasis have horticultural names.