- The sentry bots at REPCONN headquarters count towards the challenge. The sentry bots can only be summoned after setting off the alarms on each floor. There are a total of 12 sentry bots in REPCONN headquarters. Note that the Mister Handies do not count.
- Mr. Steels located in New Vegas Steel count towards the challenge.
- Mr. Gutsies at Nellis Air Force Base count toward the challenge.
- There are 4 non-hostile sentry bots in the Securitron vault, behind a door, which requires a Repair of at least 60 to open.
- The Mister Gutsy prototype in Nipton counts towards this challenge and respawns every three days.
- Several Mister Gutsies and sentry bots are near the crashed Vertibird.
- Several Mister Gutsies and sentry bots can be found in sacrificial chamber of Vault 11 after slideshow.
Grants 1000 XP upon completion.
- You can use other means to reduce the majority of a Mr. Gutsy's or Sentry Bot's life, as long as the killing blow is dealt with one of the requisite weapons it will still count towards the challenge.
- The unique weapon variants Love and Hate and The Humble Cudgel can be used for this challenge.
- This challenge is not repeatable.
Behind the scenesEdit
This challenge is named after a term referring to everything a person uses to interact with a computer: keyboard, monitor, printer, etc.