Upon the construction of her chair she will thank Sole Survivor and additional dialogue will become available. This will also allow the eventual use of the "Sight" to aid the journey, in exchange for various chems.
Mama Murphy's chair (1)
- pc ps4 xboxone If Mama Murphy's chair is accidentally built on the roof of the house in Sanctuary that has the main workbench attached, she will be above the kitchen with (usually) only her feet showing.[verified]
- This can be fixed by hitting her feet with melee attacks until she falls out of the chair (using firearms will turn the settlers hostile, then open the workshop and bring the chair out of the ceiling and place it on the floor. She will then spawn back, and sit in her chair as normal.
- Alternatively on PC she can be moved out of her chair using the console command 00019fd8.moveto player, which will remove her from the chair and place her next to the player character.
- pc ps4 xboxone She might refuse to get in her chair, just standing next to it. When the player character tries to speak to her she will tell them she needs to sit down. No other interactions can be made with her.[verified]
- Scrapping and rebuilding the chair may fix this bug. Once scrapped, the chair will become available to rebuild after waiting or sleeping for an hour.[verified]
- Alternatively, selecting Murphy and executing console command setpqv ebe71 var_MamaInChair 1 may fix the issue.
- ps4 Once the chair has been built Mama Murphy will no longer be able to be assigned to any tasks even if her chair is scrapped.[verified]