Malden Center subway station is divided into two levels linked together via two elevators. The top level is inhabited by synths and dead raiders while the bottom level is inhabited by both kinds fighting each other.
- Helter Skelter, the local raider chief.
- Eddie Winter holotape 2 - On the second floor, in the south-east corner.
Malden Center StationEdit
- Fat Man - South of the subway train on the eastern track next to a bed.
- Two mini nukes - One in the southwest corner of the main lower subway tunnel, under some scaffolding on a pile of rubble, in the same room as the room where synths and raiders are fighting. The other on the bottom shelf of the lockers, right of the lift to exit the lower level.
- Tumblers Today issue #4 (bonus to lockpicking) and an overdue book - In the easternmost red(orange) freight train car on the lower level, in the same room where the synths and raiders are fighting.
- Three fusion cores: one in the generator just after descending in the elevator on the main level, one in the cardboard box next to the generator and one on the ground in front of the generator.
- Bottlecap mine: on the floor in the room where the synths and raiders are fighting. In the area with the weapons workbench and trunk.
- Long Time Coming - One of Eddie Winter holotapes is to be found here.
- Memory Interrupted
Malden Center only appears in Fallout 4.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
In reality, Malden Center is an elevated station served by the Orange Line T, multiple MBTA bus lines, and MBTA Commuter Rail.
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|
xboxone Sometimes on the power armor's minimap line, its icon is replaced with the icon of a metro station.[verified]