It is a crude, hand-made lead-acid battery, consisting of lead sulfide plates as electrodes and sulfuric acid as the electrolyte. Wooden panels contain the assembly.
- Usually underneath various Weapons workbenches (Sanctuary Hills, Thicket Excavations, etc.).
- In the torture cellar at the railway post south of Oberland station.
- In the basement of Croup Manor near the safe.
- In the Federal Ration Stockpile in the same room as the fusion core.
- Two in an old shed located slightly north of Eden Meadows Cinemas on Far Harbor Island.
- In the ground floor of Memory Den.
- In the Cambridge campus diner under the utility sink.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.