It is a crude, hand-made lead-acid battery, consisting of lead sulfide plates as electrodes and sulfuric acid as the electrolyte. Wooden panels contain the assembly.
- Usually underneath various weapons workbenches (Sanctuary Hills, Thicket Excavations, etc.).
- In the torture cellar at the railway post south of Oberland station.
- In the basement of Croup Manor near the safe.
- In the Federal ration stockpile in the same room as the fusion core.
- In the ground floor of the Memory Den.
- In the Cambridge campus diner under the utility sink.
- In Hardware Town next to weapons workbenches.
- fo4fh Two in an old shed located slightly north of Eden Meadows Cinemas.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.