Attention: Lobotomites. Do not neglect to wash the Walking Eye!”— Doctor 0, over the intercom (if Wild Wasteland trait is active)
The magnetohydraulics complex is an old science facility that made robots. Since its abandonment, it has flooded. It is north of the Think Tank, east of Signal Hills transmitter, and west of both the loading station and waste disintegration platform.
- The Sink Project: Sink holotape is located on the desk in the left-most corner of the first room on the left upon entering the area.
- 260 microfusion cells can be found floating on the water in the main area.
- 200 energy cells lie scattered on the bottom of the underwater section.
- 4 proton throwing axes are in the right-most corner of the room, where the water is flowing from, behind a generator with two turbines near it.
- There are various items such as ammunition and meds in the flooded sections of the complex.
- It is possible to become stuck by swimming too far into the corner by the round dome underwater on the northwest side from the entrance.
- Roboscorpions will spawn outside the door after the holotape is retrieved.
Behind the scenesEdit
|The following is based on the Wild Wasteland trait and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
A Wild Wasteland moment occurs upon entering. There is a non-moveable object called a "walking eye" (on the left, on the roof of the nearby room and in the room on the desk). This is a reference to "The Venture Bros.," since Dr. 0 is voiced by James Urbaniak, the voice actor for Dr. Rusty Venture.
|End of information based on the Wild Wasteland trait.|