Madame Panada is one of the inhabitants of Point Lookout. She is a merchant and owner of House of Wares in the year 2277. She is a friend of Tobar the Ferryman and he receives a cut for referring her, according to him.
Madame Panada's House of Wares offers a variety of badly repaired items, as Panada herself is only trading to make a living. Her real calling (so she believes) is divination.
Little is known about Madame Panada's past. Her heavy accent would suggest she is of eastern European ancestry. She also mentions that she learned many repair tricks from her father. Her tone suggests her father is deceased.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
Effects of player's actionsEdit
- She may be killed by tribals if the Lone Wanderer sides with Desmond during Thought Control and put the signal blocker on top of the Ferris Wheel.
- At first it appears Panada is about a head taller than the player character, but upon closer inspection behind the counter one can see her feet hover off the ground.
- She has the largest ammunition supply of any vendor in the game, with over 3000 caps worth (at 100 Barter and with Master Trader perk) of ammunition available every reset, and carries large quantities of every munition type, except Mesmetron power cells, alien power cells, and mini nukes.
- Her Repair skill is only 5, but she can repair items to nearly 41% condition.
- She has a protectron patrolling her store. However, should she be killed, the protectron won't necessarily turn hostile towards her attacker.
Behind the scenesEdit
Madame Panada's personality and speech mannerisms are similar to those of a stereotypical fortuneteller.
- pc ps3 xbox360 During the tribals' attack she may also disappear into buildings. [verified]
- xbox360 If Panada is found dead by a smuggler attack, it may not be possible to loot her corpse, meaning one can't get her money or merchandise. [verified]
- xbox360 In the event of previously mentioned attack, Panada's protectron bodyguard may attack Panada, killing her. This way of dying, however, seems to allow the player to loot her body. [verified]
- xbox360 It's also possible that if she is killed by the forementioned smuggler, her protectron may attack the player on sight the first time he/she enters the House of Wares. [verified]