When first entering the ride one will be in the foyer, primarily consisting of a waiting line. There is a gift shop which is chained and a tunnel to the coaster.
- A Nuka-Cola lunchbox near the bloodworm queen. From the main boarding platform area, go through the employee only area with Sam Teller's corpse and out on the other end. It's near the cardboard Mad Mulligan, to the right next to three barrels.
- Hidden Cappy clue - There is a Cappy for the Cappy in a Haystack quest found on the outside shack wall near the water.
- Mad Mulligan's Mine Cart medallion for the Precious Medals quest, after making one's way through the area, in the gift shop whose door is chained when first entering.
- Terry's note and Mad Mulligan's employee key, both held by Terry Tanaka in the first alcove in the tunnel, with a cut-out miner. Key opens several doors.
- Sam's note held by Sam Teller's corpse behind the locked door in the boarding area.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.