| ||For an overview of machete models in Fallout games, see Machete.|
The machete is a broad, single-edged blade with a wooden grip wrapped in cloth. It has a medium swinging speed and is swung in alternating diagonal slashes.
|Slot||Mod||Description||Weapon prefix||Damage per hit change||Weight change||Weapon value change in caps||Perk needed||Components||Base ID|
|Serrated blade||Targets bleed. Exceptional damage.||Serrated||+16||–||+12||Blacksmith 2||Adhesive x1|
- One can be found southeast of Abernathy farm before the large power line tower where radstags appear. When at the power line tower, face towards the farm and one will see a rocky gap to the right. In the gap is a skeleton, a suitcase with random gear, a stimpak and a machete.
- Two can be found in Concord Speakeasy, upstairs being held by mannequins in a bathroom.
- One can be found in Shamrock Taphouse, on top of a filing cabinet in the room with the safe on the second floor.
- One can be found in the waystation along the train tracks west of Hangman's Alley.
- One can be found inside the deathclaw pit in Kendall Hospital, in a cage next to a dead Railroad agent.
- One can be found at the Starlight Drive In, on a red grill next to the cooking station.
- Being frequently used by raider gang members, machetes are often dropped by them, but can also be found in raider outposts across the Commonwealth.
- fo4nw Five inside Fizztop Mountain.
The sacrificial blade is a unique modification applied to Kremvh's Tooth. This mod can be removed at a weapons bench and applied to any machete, including ones that already boast another legendary effect.