The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
The MS Azalea was a large cargo ship travelling along the Eastern U.S coast when the bombs fell. Although the exact reasons are unclear, the ship ended up beached on the Island's south-eastern shoreline. Today she still rests in the same spot - heavily rusted, decaying and split into several pieces. Whether the MS Azalea suffered these grievous damages during the Great War or in the years to come is currently unknown.
The trappers have built numerous platforms around, inside and on top of the ship. The MS Azalea can be entered by swimming onto some of the trapper's platforms from the ocean, or by crossing over a walkway onto the top deck when approaching the place from land. The top deck is a maze of containers and shanties. A set of stairs leads into the interior of the ship, which is like a large cavern filled with more trapper shacks on platforms above shallow water.
The MS Azalea is inhabited by around 15 trappers including Bilge, their power-armored leader. Adequate preparation for a large-scale fight is recommended. If one positions themselves along the detached bow section of the ship, they can easily snipe almost all of the trappers in the hull of the ship one by one without being seen.
Notable loot Edit
- Vim Captain's Blend in the eastern most wooden shack (below the lift) being held by a Jangles the Moon Monkey.
- Two Vim in a crate next to the Vim Captain's Blend.
- One fusion core in the very top of the pilot house area.
- one Nuka-Cola Quantum in the bottom most metal shack going to the tug boat
- Hull Breach - The Sole Survivor is tasked to eliminate the trappers in the area.
- The MS Azalea bears some visual resemblance to the Wreck of the FMS Northern Star and appears to be the same class of ship.
- In the quest Hull Breach, the player character takes part of the ships hull to strengthen the wall around Far Harbor. However no parts appear to leave the ship.
- pc ps4 There are some graphical issues with the MS Azalea, like the top deck appearing to be flooded although that is actually just the result of glitched textures. Since these cover the floor as well as the superstructure's walls, they tend to conceal every door and stairway on the top deck, thus making it hard to find an entrance into the hull. This can typically be fixed by saving and restarting the game. [verified]
- [platforms tag needed] Enemies can get stuck in walls and cages in the ship. This can typically be fixed by saving and restarting the game. [verification overdue]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.