| ||For an overview of submachine gun models in the Fallout series of games, see submachine gun.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
The Schmeisser MP-38 9mm machine pistol was introduced as the standard sub machine gun of the German Army in 1938. Cheap and reliable.”
The MP38 has damage comparable to the Sten gun with slightly better range.
- 1 carried by a Beastlord in the tunnel that goes under Quincy.
- 1 carried by Beastlord in Mardin
- 1 carried by Enforcer in Junction City
Behind the scenesEdit
- In 1938, on the eve of World War II, the German army needed a compact weapon that provided more firepower than a simple pistol to arm its paratroopers, tank crews and officers: the Maschinenpistole 38, commonly known as the MP38, was born.
- Although the description mentions the MP38's widely used popular nickname "Schmeisser", the nickname is factually incorrect, as Hugo Schmeisser had nothing to do with the MP-38's development.