| ||For an overview of submachine gun models in the Fallout series of games, see submachine gun.|
|The following is based on Fallout Tactics and some details might contradict canon.|
The Schmeisser MP-38 9mm machine pistol was introduced as the standard sub machine gun of the German Army in 1938. Cheap and reliable.”
- 1 carried by a Beastlord in the tunnel that goes under Quincy.
- 1 carried by Beastlord in Mardin
- 1 carried by Enforcer in Junction City
Behind the scenesEdit
- In 1938, on the eve of World War II, the German army needed a compact weapon that provided more firepower than a simple pistol to arm its paratroopers, tank crews and officers: the Maschinenpistole 38, commonly known as the MP38, was born.
- Although the description mentions the MP38's widely used popular nickname "Schmeisser", the nickname is factually incorrect, as Hugo Schmeisser had nothing to do with the MP-38's development.