I'm only gonna ask you this one time. Give me the naughty nightwear!”
Still recovering from a recent tussle with Ronald Laren, Lug-Nut is troubled by bouts of depression and mania. This might be due to his chem habit. He's recently had two pairs of nightwear made by a seamstress to rival Lady Frumperton, sending one to his brother Lag-Bolt. He's hidden one pair of nightwear in the old caretaker's locker; Grady won't be needing it any more.
Lug-Nut is mentioned by Sierra Petrovita when asked more about Ronald Laren. She will start talking about how tough Ronald is and will mention Lug-Nut and two other raiders. The two unknown raiders were killed by Ronald, who then punched Lug-Nut in the face.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Grady's Package: Lug-Nut appears and confronts the Lone Wanderer as soon as they loot the naughty nightwear. At this point, the Lone Wanderer can give him the naughty nightwear, kill him, or pass a Speech check resulting in Lug-Nut backing off.
|Random raider armor||.32 hunting rifle or
R91 assault rifle or
- Lug-Nut's only notable feature is his turquoise hair. Aside from that, he looks like a typical raider.
- Lug-Nut may be wearing a hockey mask or a raider arclight helmet when he confronts the Lone Wanderer.
- "I'm only gonna ask you this one time. Give me the naughty nightwear!"
- "Yeah, Yeah. Just keep on walkin."
- "(after passing Speech check) "All right, all right. My mistake. It obviously belongs to you. Now... uhhh... you just watch it cause I won't be so nice next time."
Lug-Nut appears only in Fallout 3.
- [platforms tag needed] If you give the naughty nightwear to Lug-Nut before killing him and taking the nightwear back from his corpse, it will be fully repaired. [verification needed]
- [platforms tag needed] If you take the naughty nightwear out of Grady's safe, wait for Lug-Nut to spawn, and either put it back in the safe or drop it on the ground, you can choose the option to give it to Lug-Nut despite not having it. If you kill him, you can loot a nightwear off of his corpse, resulting in you having two naughty nightwears. [verification needed]