Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It's my pleasure to offer hot death in a variety of exciting flavors - take your pick!”
Boisterous and friendly, Harith has a toy collection that consists of a wide assortment of weapons. Despite the destructive potential of his gear, he sees his sales as a way to ensure peace in the world by making sure everyone is equally armed.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
* After second investment.
- Merchant Empire: Initially, Lucky Harith has a repair skill of 20, but after talking to Uncle Roe for further caravan merchant investment, his repair skill jumps to a maximum of 70 (allowing him to repair items to a maximum of 82%). Note however that his actual skill is 5% lower, since he is wearing a Red Racer jumpsuit. After the second investment, he will reward you with what he calls a "micro-nuke" as a gift of gratitude.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
Roving trader hat
|Combat shotgun||Shishkebab schematics||Lucky Harith's supply key|
- If you ask Uncle Roe about Lucky Harith, he says that Lucky is also a very good martial artist; however, Lucky does not appear to have any Unarmed fighting skills.
- Sometimes you may find Lucky Harith's whole caravan dead, including himself, along the caravan routes.
- Reverse-pickpocketing better armor and/or weapons onto him and his guard will improve his survival chances.
- Rarely, he will appear near the super mutant camp closest to Rivet City, apparently on his way there, but he will be killed by the mutants unless you help him.
- "See, the world's a dangerous and unbalanced place. So I realized, the only way to bring peace was to make sure that everyone could be dangerous!"
- "It's my pleasure to offer hot death in a variety of exciting flavors - take your pick!"
- "Please, enjoy my selection of high-quality problem-solvers!"
Lucky Harith appears only in Fallout 3.