Image used as concept design for Lubbock in the FO:BOS2 design document
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Lubbock was to be a location in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
Lubbock is broken into two parts, Ghoul Town by the airport, and the Square, run by the humans.
The human residents were being attacked by ghouls, due to their anger at a number of their own people going missing, resulting in them blaming the humans. The humans additionally had a number of their own kidnapped, and they blamed the ghouls.
- It was discovered that the Jackals were behind the disappearances. Once things were straightened out, the player would find the raiders holed up inside the airport.
- In the airport, the player would fight a Jackal named Bulldog, as Banshee got away.
- If the player freed the slaves, the player's Reputation would increase. If the player killed them or left them there and skipped the town, then the reputation would decrease.
- The player would then learn Banshee's plan to to take on Fort Worth, the biggest Brotherhood of Steel outpost in the region, and then use slaves as fodder.
- The only road out was the road to Lone Star, the trading center of Texas.
Lubbock was going to appear in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2