The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
Longneck Lukowski's Cannery is constructed of reinforced concrete and a flat roof with three large red and white painted chimneys rising above it. The main entrance doors are to the west side of the building, with a metal stairway leading up to the roof space on the east side. On the roof is a small office entered via a locked (Novice) door. Inside to the left is a safe (Expert) and other minor loot.
Entering the interior of the cannery there is a small reception and shop area, leading into the cannery proper. There are a few catwalks and, on the northern end, an elevated office with some important loot. Red buttons on either side will open the yellow doors of the canning retorts on the ground floor and allow access to a small area behind them. At the upper north side of the cannery there's an elevator (at the top, there is a red button you need to push, elevator is in the ground) that goes down into the basement and leads to a long, winding tunnel.
In the basement area where the stairs lead down into water with exit tunnel on the left, behind the stairs there is an underwater tunnel leading to a duffle bag, suitcase, and safe (Advanced lock).
Going back up the stairs onto the upper walkway, the path will split into a short branch on the left leading to a machine gun turret and a fusion core powered generator on the right.
- Barter bobblehead - In the uppermost office room overlooking the cannery floor.
- Tales of a Junktown Jerky Vendor issue #4 - In the uppermost office room overlooking the cannery floor.
- Fusion core - In the basement area, after the sewer section.
- Longneck Lukowski's key - On Theodore Collins, opens a door.
- 46 potted meat
- Trader Rylee can be found here for recruiting. She is a level 4 trader for a general store, meaning if you place her at a level 3 general store, it will be upgraded to a level 4 store.
- If Cait enters the cannery, she may comment about the meat, calling it "junk" and commenting about how disgusting it is to put meat in a can when entering the cutting room.
- If Codsworth enters the cannery, he may comment that some mysteries, such as where the meat comes from, are best left unsolved.
- In a random encounter the player can happen upon a settler, who will complain at the quality of Lukowski's meat and place the location of the cannery on your map. After confronting the settler, he will continually ask the player to excuse his sickness as the the mystery meat has given him "bowel issues".
- This is an excellent place to farm "likes" from MacCready as there are a ton of potted meat and empty cans to steal, and with no repercussions if Mystery Meat has already been completed.
The Longneck Lukowski's Cannery only appears in Fallout 4.