There is graffiti scrawled on the exterior wall reading "Keep out," and on the interior left-hand wall reading, "Everyone is gone. I am all alone. Let it all end."
- Wasteland Survival Guide and a Sunset Sarsaparilla star bottle cap near the bed, next to a few ordinary bottle caps.
- The footlocker and metal box can both be used for safe storage.
- Items dropped inside the trailer will stay there.
- While it is an ideal spot for player housing, it is very dangerous to store equipment loosely around the camper. Like any other outside area, if an item is dropped (i.e leaving a shotgun beside the bed) it can easily clip into the floor and may disappear forever. The same goes for any storage crates dragged to the location.
- Despite the several radios and various broadcasting equipment, the Courier cannot pick up a Lone Wolf Radio signal.
- This spot holds most of the components needed to fix ED-E.
Lone Wolf Radio appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
Behind the scenesEdit
Location designer Dini McMurry commented on the inspiration for this location, saying, "The inspiration for it came from when I was at the University of Oregon, every Saturday there was a guy who stood on a corner of the campus where everyone walked by. He had a personal microphone and speaker and would just babble on and on about one government conspiracy theory or the other. The radio shack was what I imagined he would have put together if he upgraded from travel speaker to pirate radio."