Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||For Fallout: New Vegas song, see Lone Star (song).|
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Then it's off to Lone Star, the jewel of Texas.”— Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document
Lone Star is a hotspot with local factions and a place of commerce. Although the various groups remain civil for the most part, they are not beyond hiring those ready to carry out some dirty work. Recently, a strange man came to town bearing seeds, seeds that were planted on the east side and have become a farm. Currently, a heavily cloaked Cypher is in town, but he is incomprehensible to near everyone, so no-one is sure of his business in Lone Star.
- If the player character has a bad reputation they will be ignored by the Lawmen, except for the occasional warning, but will be relatively welcomed by the Caesar Raiders and the Hand Gang who can provide up to three side quests each, these will be related to taking out the local competition.
- With a good reputation the player character can associate with the Lawmen, who will gladly pay for the extermination of the Hand Gang. Also, the Ghoul Trading Company may ask the player character to deal with the Caesar Raiders, who have been causing some trouble for them.
- Jaffe can understand the heavily cloaked Cypher, who is actually Miles Reese, and can obtain some side quests involving acquiring pieces of equipment.
- The design document notes some quests may involve a G.E.C.K., but who specifically gives these quests is not stated.
How the Caesar Raiders perceive the player character by the time they move on will determine how they react on the road from Lone Star to Fort Worth, a good reputation will allow the player character to trade with any members they meet on the way, but a poor reputation with them will cause them to be hostile.
Lone Star was going to appear only in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
- ↑ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document - Page 24
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document - Page 26
- ↑ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document - Page 27