| || For the Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas version, see Bobby pin (Fallout 3).|
For the Fallout 4 version, see Bobby pin (Fallout 4).
Lock picks are a set of locksmith tools. This set includes all the necessary picks and tension wrenches to open conventional pin and tumbler locks. Using lockpicks on a locked door will provide a bonus to the player character's Lockpick skill. An advanced set also exists.
Lock picks increase the Lockpick skill by 20% when used, but only on a regular tumbler lock. Mechanized doors and elevators require electronic lock picks to break into.
- Inside a fridge at the Khan Base.
- If Lockpick is tagged, the Vault Dweller will start off with a set.
- Given as a welcoming prize for joining the Thieves' Circle in the Hub.
- Sold by the Shopkeeper.
- On the floor of the deathclaw warehouse's basement.
- In Gecko junkyard.
- Corpse outside Sierra Army Depot.
- In the Chop Shop, inside one of the lockers in T-Ray's office