Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Lo Pan wants you to take out the Dragon - hand to hand, if possible: Lo Pan does not have what it takes to take down the Dragon, but maybe you do.
- The Dragon wants you to take out Lo Pan - hand to hand: The Dragon cannot defeat his adversary, Lo Pan. Maybe you can.
* Only when he has lost a lot of Hit Points.
His body cannot be looted after he dies.
Lo Pan appears only in Fallout 2.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Lo Pan is based on the fictional character David Lo Pan from the film Big Trouble in Little China.
- If the Chosen One has killed Lo Pan in the fight, people in San Francisco will say "Lo Pan is dead!' which is a reference to Greek mythology when the god of nature was killed, just adding to the original phrase "Pan is dead," to "Lo Pan is dead".