“You have helped me and did not even know it. With the Dragon dead I no longer have to follow those outdated moral traditions.”
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Lo Pan wants you to take out the Dragon - hand to hand, if possible: Lo Pan does not have what it takes to take down the Dragon, but maybe you do.
- The Dragon wants you to take out Lo Pan - hand to hand: The Dragon cannot defeat his adversary, Lo Pan. Maybe you can.
* Only when he has lost a lot of Hit Points.
His body cannot be looted after he dies.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Lo Pan is based on the fictional character David Lo Pan, the main antagonist in the 1986 cult martial arts film Big Trouble in Little China.
|The following is based on unverified behind the scenes information and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
- If the Chosen One has killed Lo Pan in the fight, people in San Francisco will say "Lo Pan is dead!' which is a reference to Greek mythology when the god of nature was killed, just adding to the original phrase "Pan is dead," to "Lo Pan is dead".
|End of information based on unverified behind the scenes information.|