I don't have time to give my life story to everybody that passes through. Is there something I can actually help you with?”
Liza O'Malley keeps her personal history to herself, even when asked about it by the player. By hacking the terminal she works at (Science level 25 required), it is discovered that she is tired of working in the Embassy, and wants a vacation.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- For the Republic, Part 2: If asked, she will direct the player to the receptionist at Gomorrah to get more information.
- She will direct the player to Ambassador Crocker's office and the NCR barracks when asked. She will not answer questions about her personal history.
|Apparel||Weapon||Other items||On death|
|Dapper gambler suit|
- "I don't have time to give my life story to everybody that passes through. Is there something I can actually help you with?"
- "Ah, excellent. I received word you may be coming. We helped the receptionist over at Gomorrah with some thugs that were taking advantage of her. She owes us a favor. Go talk to her, she'll be able to point you in the right direction."
- "If you're looking for Ambassador Crocker, he's not here. He was removed from office and sent home. I guess they disagreed with how he handled some of the events out here. It's unfortunate. He was a good man."
Liza O'Malley appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.