| ||For a list of player characters in the Fallout series of games, see player character.|
|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Lilith was going to be one of the four playable characters in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
She is Latina, with short black hair and green eyes. She has no tattoos and tends to wear a sports bra under her tank top. She likes to wear jean shorts.
Lilith grew up in the Brotherhood of Steel, like most recruits. She is extremely hot-tempered and rash, but her range skills are unequaled. Most of the Elders in the BoS put up with her attitude because of her potential.
- Dual Weapons: Opens up the ability to dual wield weapons.
- Energy Charge: The ability to charge up energy weapons.
- Unload Clip: Only works if Lilith has a ranged weapon in hand. This will unload 20 bullets into the enemies around her. Long recharge time.
Lilith was going to appear in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 8
- ↑ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 17