|The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Lilith was going to be one of the four playable characters in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
She is Latina, with short black hair and green eyes. She has no tattoos and tends to wear a sports bra under her tank top. She likes to wear jean shorts.
Lilith grew up in the Brotherhood of Steel, like most recruits. She is extremely hot-tempered and rash, but her range skills are unequaled. Most of the Elders in the BOS put up with her attitude because of her potential.
- Weapon Skill - Small Guns: Adds damage to ranged weapons.
- Weapon Skill - Dual Weapons: Adds damage to dual weapons. Not available until Lilith unlocks the Dual Weapons special ability/perk.
- Future Woman - Additional critical chance to all energy weapons.
- Desert Soldier - Additional critical chance to all conventional weapons.
- Catlike - Faster dodges and melee.
- Sadistic - Health is given when a creature dies.
- Gun Dodge - More armor against ranged weapons.
- Thrill Junkie - There are certain situations, such as if there are more than 3 enemies are attacking, Lilith becomes a juggernaut, doing more damage to all attacks.
- Woman's Best Friend - Dog Companion.
Each of the four playable characters in the game can purchase 3 different special abilities. Perks if you will.
Lilith's special abilities include:
- Dual Weapons - Opens up the ability to use dual weapons.
- Energy Charge - The ability to charge up Energy Weapons.
- Unload Clip - Only works if Lilith has a ranged weapon in hand. This will unload 20 bullets into the enemies around the player. Long recharge time.