Fallout: New Vegas locations project
This is a small camp with two levels. On the upper level, there is a stores tent and two red tents, each containing four bed rolls and two footlockers. On the lower level, there is one more tent, which may have a few legionaries sleeping in it. Each level has a campfire, and in all there will be around 3 - 5 Legionaries residing at the camp. You can also find two Powder Gangers being held hostage at the camp as part of the quest Booted.
Sometimes it will be attacked by two or more night stalkers. The night stalkers may kill everyone in the camp, making the completion of the quest Booted impossible.
- The camp and the area around it is one of the few places where legionaries respawn.
- There is usually a patrol of 3-4 legionaries near the camp.
- NCR patrols sometimes travel near the Raid Camp, and will get into firefights with the Legion patrols in the area.
- Taking items from footlockers results in negative Karma.
The Legion raid camp only appears in Fallout: New Vegas.
- pc The area to the northwest of the Legion Raid Camp seems very heavily bugged. Sometimes Legion members or night stalkers freeze and become totally unresponsive there, while an NCR patrol (or your own companions) endlessly circle them, trying to finish them off. It is possible to dispose of such "frozen" non-player characters by the console "kill" command, but sometimes even this is ineffective. In this case, the console "resurrect" command may cause them to disappear.
- ps3 After killing the legionaries, it has been known for Powder Gangers to freely walk into the camp, kneel down by the campfire, and all of a sudden, their hands become tied. There is no option to untie them
- pc xbox360 Sometimes if you attack the legionaries, the Powder Gangers will stand up and run away, if you try to talk to them you'll get the message "Powder Ganger is fleeing", reloading the game or fast traveling will solve this problem.
- xbox360 If you have killed Boxcars in Nipton the Powder Gangers will not be able to be untied. If you kill them for the exp/stats, they will respawn in a few days.
- pc xbox360 Sometimes, when returning to the camp after untying the Powder Gangers, a legionary may walk up to the campfire, and proceed to sit down with his hands in front as if he is tied up.