Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Every Legion soldier you kill has a chance of having this on his corpse. They are used in the unmarked quest An Ear to the Ground. Private Sexton at Camp Forlorn Hope is organizing a competition to collect them, and will reward you for bringing them to him. For obvious reasons, they will only be in the victim's inventory upon death, unlike the NCR dogtags. The ears have no other actual uses outside of this quest, although they are weightless if the player would like to "collect" them.
Anywhere Legion members are found, you will be able to acquire their ears to collect and give back to Pvt. Sexton.
- The Fort
- Cottonwood Cove
- Legion raid camp
- Legate's camp (unaccessible until end of game, without the use of exploits, therefore making this location useless for getting Legion ears)
- Nipton, the dead Legionary in the house with the Prototype Mister Gutsy, and the ash pile in the trailer park, right next to the dead Wastelander with a dropped Laser Rifle.
- Bloodborne cave, on a dead Legion Recruit.
- Techatticup Mine
- Searchlight fire station - Found on the dead Legionaries there.
Legionary assassins do not drop ears when killed.
- ps3 xbox360 pc It appears you cannot obtain any ears through Legion soldiers occupying The Fort. [verified]
- xbox360 pc ps3 Ears may appear on Legion soldiers very early in game allowing them to be collected prior to even entering Camp Forlorn Hope or accepting the quest. An example of this happening is inside the houses of Nipton, on the bodies of a few dead Legion Troops. [verified]
- xbox360 pc The Legion attackers in Boone's companion quest will not have ears on them. [verified]
- xbox360 Legionaries found in Legate's Camp will not have ears on them. [verified]