Now look, you gonna sell us that formula or do we have to faceoff?”
Goalie Ledoux is a hockey-obsessed gang leader in 2277.
Ledoux is the leader of the Sudden-Death Overtime gang and is obsessed with the ancient ice sport, hockey that his own ancestors played. Winger Mercier was sent to procure a secret formula for a new type of Nuka-Cola while Ledoux made contact with the buyer.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Ledoux uses ice hockey terms extensively while in dialogue with the Lone Wanderer.
- Ledoux and his companions only appear in front of the Red Racer factory after the Nuka-Cola Clear formula is taken from the safe in the Nuka-Cola plant.
- Once sold to Ledoux, the formula can be taken back by killing him.
- Ledoux wears a unique hockey mask, Ledoux's hockey mask.
- "There was a time where every city had their own icegangs and thousands would show up to watch them all duke it out in giant arenas."
- "Mercier didn't make it? Damn! How do they expect us to play when we don't even have enough people on our team?"
- "Now look, you gonna sell us that formula or do we have to faceoff?"
Goalie Ledoux appears only in Fallout 3.
ps3 xbox360 pc Goalie Ledoux will remain at the Red Racer factory, even after his crew has run off. [verified]