The leather belt is a miscellaneous item in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.
Leather belts are used for crafting deathclaw gauntlets in Fallout 3. Leather belts are also used to create super stimpaks and weapon binding rituals in Fallout: New Vegas.
- Lucky's, on a shelf on the right side of the room. Must be stolen.
- 2 leather belts can be found on the shelves in the southwest storage room inside the Super-Duper Mart.
- 3 belts can be found in the clinic area of the Anchorage Memorial facility.
- In the room with the broken door, located in Fort Independence.
- One can be found in the Gibson house at Minefield, on the shelf in the children's room.
- 2 leather belts can be found in Metro access & generator in Tenpenny Tower.
- In the Arlington Library, in the room were you download the card catalog and the library archives. There's one in the back right corner on a desk with a dose of jet and a blood pack.
- There is one in the Corvega factory, in the main room.
- Seagrave Holmes has one for sale occasionally at the Rivet City market.
- Crazy Wolfgang has one or two for sale occasionally at his trade caravan.
- Inside a metal box in the north-western room in Dominic and Machete's house, Canterbury Commons.
- In the Grain Silo at Chaste Acres Dairy Farm.
- In Roosevelt Academy, on the second floor in a room with a long table, one is next to the coffee machine.
- Inside a fallen grain silo, in a raider camp just west of Vault 92.
- Leather belts are randomly found within containers across the Capital wasteland.
- In Grayditch, on top of a bookshelf in a bedroom on the second floor in one abandoned home.
- In Kaelyn's Bed & Breakfast on the bed frame.
Fallout: New VegasEdit