- Lucky's, on a shelf on the right side of the room.
- 2 leather belts can be found in the southwest storage room in the Super-Duper Mart on the racks.
- In the room with the broken door, located in Fort Independence.
- One can be found in the Gibson house at Minefield, on the shelf in the children's room.
- 2 leather belts can be found in Metro access & generator in Tenpenny Tower.
- In the Arlington Library, in the room were you download the card catalog and the library archives. There's one in the back right corner on a desk with a dose of jet and a blood pack.
- There is one in the Corvega factory, in the main room.
- Seagrave Holmes has one for sale occasionally at the Rivet City market.
- Crazy Wolfgang has one for sale occasionally at his trade caravan.
- Inside a metal box in the north-western room in Dominic and Machete's house, Canterbury Commons.
- In the Grain Silo at Chaste Acres Dairy Farm.
- In Roosevelt Academy on the second floor in a room with a long table, one is next to the coffee machine.
- Inside a fallen grain silo, in a raider camp just west of Vault 92.
- Leather belts are also randomly found within containers across the Capital wasteland.
- In Grayditch, on top of a bookshelf in a bedroom on the second floor in one abandoned home.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- One is usually found in a hollowed-out rock just right of the entrance of the Cannibal Johnson's Cave.
- Many can be typically be found inside or on top of dressers and shelves in Vaults common areas were the bedrooms are located, such as Vault 22 and Vault 19.
- With Honest Hearts installed, they can be crafted at a workbench from various hides.