A fairly uncommon dirty, white bowling pin made up of a wooden core wrapped in a plastic polymer. It is identical in appearance to its variants the Bowling pin and Championship bowling pin, apart from the name and value. It has no other uses aside from scrapping for plastic and wood.
- Three in the Hubris Comics main store.
- One in General Atomics factory, on the wall shelf in Kincaid's office.
- Three found in the Protectron room, on the platform in College station.
- One at Irish Pride Industries Shipyards, in a locker with other regular bowling pins.
- Four at West Everett Estates, found inside a house near the Supermutant's cookpot.
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.