Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This page is about the weapon that appears in Fallout 3. For appearances in other games, see lead pipe.|
One of the ends has tape wrapped around it to improve grip, while the other is heavily corroded and/or bloodstained, and topped with a pipe fitting. Though it has a short reach, it has decent damage and a fast swing, making it a good melee weapon for players who are just starting out.
The lead pipe can successfully strike about 667 times from full condition before breaking.
- Lead pipes can be found on random raiders and wastelanders.
- They can found to at some metro stations, like Warrington trainyard.
- Broken Steel A nice stash of 17, which are grouped in a single collectible item in perfect conditions, can be found in the mobile base crawler's storage room, close to one of the middle deck access hatches to the entrance bay.
- Broken Steel A large amount of fully repaired lead pipes can be found in the Jefferson Memorial in Bigsley's office.
- Broken Steel One can be obtained off Split Jack, if you convince him you are a 'new recruit'.
- More can be found on the Garys in Vault 108 and the insane survivor in Vault 106.