Lead-lined metal box
A lead-lined metal box is a container in the Divide. It is a gray case emblazoned with a radiation warning sign, probably created in case of nuclear incident or attack in the Divide. It contains first aid specific to this emergency. These often include flare guns, breathing masks, and consumables such as, MREs, Med-X, and auto-inject stimpaks.
- Three are at the end of the road past the Ashton silo control station, uncovered by detonating a warhead that uncovers a small hollow in a rock formation.
- Several on a ledge overlooking Dry Wells, close to the location of the Red Victory grenade rifle.
- A number of them can also be found on the Long 15, more specifically, near the Great Bear grenade rifle and Colonel Royez but it may prove challenging to locate all of them despite their relative closeness as they are cleverly placed.
- Two boxes next to a wrecked truck surrounded by irradiated barrels between ruined highway interchange and Junction 7 rest stop.
- One set amid irradiated barrels near a Wasteland Survival Guide in the waste disposal station and one at the end of the tunnel to your right when you enter the station.
- Several throughout The Courier's Mile.