The infobox template in this article is missing some required data. You can help Nukapedia by filling it in.
This section is needed but has not been written yet. You can help Nukapedia by writing it.
- Fusion core - in a machinery room on the right side of the entrance door.
- Nuka-Cola Quantum - on the bottom floor next to the entrance/exit.
- The roof top entry on the building that triggers the Layton Towers location reward enters an interior that has a higher floor which has an exit onto an unconnected neighboring building.
- On the second accessible floor of the building in the north east corner it appears a raider has had an overdose on jet. There is jet and a tipped over enamel bucket with what looks like vomit on the floor next to the body.
- On the third accessible floor, there is a television set in a room that has bullet holes shot into the screen in the shape of a happy face.
The Layton Towers appears only in Fallout 4.
pc It is possible to walk through the outside door on the top floor eastern exit, with no prompt to "Enter Layton Towers" showing up. Going through the door one can see through the mesh of the tower and the player character will fall to his/her death. Saving and reloading will fix it (prompt to enter Layton Towers will appear and the door is solid). [verified]
This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Nukapedia by expanding it.