| ||This page is about the item as it appears in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. For the weapon that was to appear in the canceled Van Buren, see Lawnmower blade (Van Buren).|
Lawn mower blade
In Fallout 3, it is one of several scrap items that are used in the construction of the Shishkebab. The Lawn mower blade can be found in old lawn mowers.
It serves no purpose in Fallout: New Vegas other than junk loot.
- 6 Andale, shack and basement.
- 6 Bethesda offices, west and east.
- 11 Minefield, there are several lawnmowers on the ground around the houses.
- 3 Lucky's, inside, one is on the first shelf north of the door, another is right in front of the same shelf, the last one is in the lawnmower next to the shelf.
- 3 Big Town, in the junkyard, one by a house to the East, and one in a junk pile behind Dusty's post.
- 1 Faded Pomp Estates.
- 1 Rivet City bow, Pinkerton's lab.
- 1 Hubris Comics, lobby.
- 1 Ranger compound
- 1 Fort Constantine, outside the entrance.
- 1 Oasis, in the Damp Cave beneath the settlement. Accessible during the related quest.
- 3 Arlington House
- 2 RobCo facility
- 1 Chaste Acres Dairy Farm, back corner inside the barn.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 4 inside Gibson's shack, laying on the ground.
- 1 in a lawn mower outside of a non-enterable house located between Whittaker Farmstead and Hunter's farm.
- 1 can be found inside The Courier's Mile, in the Lonesome Road add-on.