Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| ||This page is about the item as it appears in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. For the weapon that was to appear in the canceled Van Buren, see Lawnmower blade (Van Buren).|
In Fallout 3, it is one of several scrap items that are used in the construction of the Shishkebab.
In Fallout: New Vegas, it serves no purpose, and is just a junk item.
- 6 in Andale, inside the shack behind the Wilson's house and in the Smith's basement. Must be stolen.
- 3 in the Arlington House, in the basement.
- 6 in the Bethesda offices, west and east.
- 3 at Big Town, in the junkyard, one by a house to the East, and one in a junk pile behind Dusty's post.
- 1 at the Chaste Acres Dairy Farm, back corner, inside the barn.
- 1 at Faded Pomp Estates.
- 1 at Fort Constantine, outside the entrance.
- 3 in Gallo's storage closet, along with a large number of other workbench items.
- 1 in the Hubris Comics' lobby.
- 3 inside Lucky's, one is on the first shelf north of the door, another is right in front of the same shelf, the last one is in the lawnmower next to the shelf. Must be stolen.
- 11 at Minefield, there are several lawnmowers on the ground around the houses.
- 1 within Oasis, in the Damp cave beneath the settlement. Accessible during the related quest.
- 1 inside the Ranger compound.
- 1 in the Rivet City bow, in Pinkerton's lab. Must be stolen.
- 2 in the RobCo facility.
- 3 are inside the VAPL-66 power station, in the northeast corner, on the shelves.
- Lawn mower blades can be found in old lawn mowers.
- 2 in Vault 87 living quarters. On the bottom of a shelf on the west side of the map.
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 4 inside Gibson's shack, laying on the ground.