The right to bear arms shall never be infringed!”
A friend of Sam Warrick's, Laszlo is roaming the wasteland in search of more copies of his favorite comic, Grognak the Barbarian. He's recently stolen a railway rifle and is having immense fun disconnecting ghoul heads from their spines. He's a madman, who fights first, fights again, and then thinks for a bit afterward.
Interactions with the player characterEdit
- Radford only appears in a random encounter after at least one Railway Rifle schematic is obtained. He is always hostile and attacks on sight.
- He carries two sets of leather armor.
- "A man's home is his castle!"
- "The right to bear arms shall never be infringed!"
- "You'll be sorry you messed with Laszlo Radford!"
- "Die commie scum!"
- "You'll never take me alive!"
Laszlo Radford appears only in Fallout 3.