Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You do plus 15% damage and have plus 10% chance to critically hit with any laser weapon. With this perk and other abilities or items the maximum potential critical hit chance for laser weapons is 52% before the weapon multiplier. See Critical chance for more information.
Much like Light Touch, this perk's critical chance bonus is a flat modifier. It will not be affected by your weapon's critical chance modifier. After your normal critical hit chance is calculated, Laser Commander will add a flat 10% increase. This makes it especially useful on energy weapons with a low critical chance, such as gatling lasers, laser RCW, and the MF Hyperbreeder.
- Arc welder Lonesome Road (add-on)
- Gatling laser
- Sprtel-Wood 9700 (GRA) Gun Runners' Arsenal
- LAER Old World Blues (add-on)
- Elijah's advanced LAER Old World Blues (add-on)
- Laser pistol
- Laser RCW
- Laser rifle
- MF Hyperbreeder Alpha (GRA) Gun Runners' Arsenal
- Pulse gun
- Sonic emitter (weapon) Old World Blues (add-on)
- Tri-beam laser rifle
- Tri-beam laser rifle (GRA) Gun Runners' Arsenal
- The icon shows Vault Boy having two left hands.
- Though they do not shoot lasers, this perk affects the pulse gun, LAER, sonic emitter and Compliance Regulator.
- The pulse gun's bonus EMP damage against robots and power armor is not affected by this perk.
- Although they shoot laser like projectiles, the recharger rifle and recharger pistol do not benefit from this perk. The MF Hyperbreeder Alpha (GRA) is affected, however.