You do plus 15% damage and have plus 10% chance to critically hit with any laser weapon. With this perk and other abilities or items the maximum potential critical hit chance for laser weapons is 52% before the weapon multiplier. See Critical chance for more information.
Much like Light Touch, this perk's critical chance bonus is a flat modifier. It will not be affected by your weapon's critical chance modifier. After your normal critical hit chance is calculated, Laser Commander will add a flat 10% increase.
- Arc welder Lonesome Road (add-on)
- Gatling laser
- Sprtel-Wood 9700 (GRA) Gun Runners' Arsenal
- LAER Old World Blues (add-on)
- Elijah's advanced LAER Old World Blues (add-on)
- Laser pistol
- Laser RCW
- Laser rifle
- MF Hyperbreeder Alpha (GRA) Gun Runners' Arsenal
- Pulse gun
- Sonic emitter (weapon) Old World Blues (add-on)
- Tri-beam laser rifle
- Tri-beam laser rifle (GRA) Gun Runners' Arsenal
- The icon shows Vault Boy having two left hands.
- Though they do not shoot lasers, this perk affects the pulse gun, LAER, sonic emitter and Compliance Regulator.
- The pulse gun's bonus EMP damage against robots and power armor is not affected by this perk.
- Although they shoot laser like projectiles, the recharger rifle and recharger pistol do not benefit from this perk. The MF Hyperbreeder Alpha (GRA) is affected, however.