Las Vegas Boulevard Station is a building in the New Vegas Strip. It allows military members and VIP's of the New California Republic (NCR) to travel between the New Vegas Strip and Camp McCarran without having to go through Freeside.
The LVB station is neighboring the Ultra-Luxe and is opposite the street from The Tops. It is controlled by NCR forces and guarded by some PDQ-88b Securitrons. The interior of the station consists of two floors. The first floor houses a processing office, a storage room and restrooms. Up the stairs is the departure lounge and access to the monorail platform. The interior is open to the public, but the platform is off limits to most civilians.
- Fine dining - note, can be found in front of the station, on the sidewalk near two securitrons.
- If the player tries to enter the monorail without NCR armor on, or doesn't have a reputation of at least "Liked" with the NCR, the guards guarding the monorail terminal door will shoot on sight. The robots and anyone with the NCR will also shoot the player back at the Strip.
- The Securitrons inside the building will re-spawn, however, the NCR soldiers will not.
- "The Sun is Killing Me" appears on the LVB Station wall, above the 1st flat landing of the stairs into the building. The nearby Securitrons may occasionally try and remove the graffiti by shooting it.
- There is a humorous conversation between two NCR soldiers in which one is told to clean the graffiti but refuses and the other asks if he would rather clean the sewers.
- The securitron inside the building will stay at the mark 1 operating system, even after you upgrade the securitrons.
- If the player enters the area for the first time, a NCR trooper on the first floor will ask if this is the player's first time to visit The Strip. He will ask this regardless of which way the player entered the area, even if the player just came from The Strip he will still pop the question.
- A Mojave Express dropbox is located on the first floor of the station.
- On the second floor, there are six slot machines that will randomly play by themselves.
- If Walter Phebus is in the Las Vegas Boulevard Station, he will not react to any acts of violence committed, even against his wife.
The Las Vegas Boulevard Station appears only in Fallout: New Vegas.
- When entering the monorail room the NCR will not become hostile, but shutting the door behind you will cause them to become hostile.