Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It is a large book, heavily damaged by either fire or the nuclear holocaust that started the events of the game itself.
It is useful only as Rock-It Launcher ammunition in Fallout 3. In Fallout: New Vegas, however, it can be used (via the Book Chute in the DLC Old World Blues) to make blank books which can be used in Skill book recipes to make Skill books. With Voracious Reader, they can be used to create skill magazines as well. They can be found in many locations in both games, predominately in houses and libraries.
Large burned books can be found in many ruins across the Capital and Mojave Wastelands, in places too numerous to list. They are often found on book shelves or on the floor inside of most offices, houses, and other buildings.
- 92 in the Museum of History offices
- 43 in the Arlington Library lobby
- 38 in the Springvale school, Elementary section
- 33 in the RobCo Facility, Offices and Cafeteria
- 30 in the reception area of the Chryslus Building
- 70 in Calvert Mansion in Point Lookout
- 32 in Blackhall Manor
Fallout: New VegasEdit
- 35 in REPCONN test site's facility
- 24 in the Bison Steve Hotel's 2nd and 3rd floor
- 20 in the H&H Tools Factory